Tuesday, September 11, 2012

How to apply for a job via the school.



    Whilst waiting for my gyro from Grille Works, a group of students stood in a circle chatting as they waited for their food. I overheard one of them telling the others how he applied for a job via Patriot Jobs.

  This has made me think that Patriot Jobs may not be common knowledge to everyone. I was an overachiever and accessed it the summer before I attended my freshmen here. This fact is mostly because I'm big on researching everything I might need to know.
Anyway, I decided to do a little FAQ about Patriot Jobs. 
 Patriot Jobs is a online resource for students and alumni to find and apply for jobs(on and off campus) and internships. 
         
 
This is the front page.
1. Press the register button
2. Fill out the information.
3. Once you can access the account, the first you need to do is upload your resume.
you can do this by clicking on the "Resume/Letter Builder/Documents library. Once the resume is approved, it will look like this.
4. Finally after it is approved, you may now start applying for jobs. The available jobs can be found on the tab "Jobs & Internships" 
5. Wait to be contacted by the employer for an interview.


So. That's the process of it. 
Fact: Patriot Jobs is how I got my current job as a student blogger when
I was a tiny freshmen last Spring.
see. this is me in my youth.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your youth! L OH L Silly, Emmy. <3

Teen Social Networking Sites said...

Hello,
This is a very beautiful blog and very nice blog post.. we want come back on this blog.... Thanks

Online Study Material for CBSE said...

Hi very good post on here.. Thanks for this .. i like it

Post a Comment