Monday, September 24, 2012

Cause You've Had a Bad Day


Because you had a bad day. You're taking one down. You sing a sad song just to turn it around. 

      I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY has heard of this song by Daniel Powter. And this is EXACTLY how I'm feeling right now. I was in UT Tyler Chorale and Dr. Rose pretty much summarized how a majority of the students are feeling... "This is the pre- mid term times. When the reality of school finally sinks in." He could not be anymore right! 

from: gettyimages.com


 The first wave of exams finally comes and everyone is just "....." Exactly like that. Speechless with a "what just happened?" look. Schedules are getting a bit more hectic, and it seems like there is never enough time in the day to do everything you needed to do. 


Being positive and optimistic is getting harder everyday. And taking care of your health is becoming more challenging when there are times when you have to choose between eating, sleeping, or studying. 

I know that most students end up picking studying over everything else during exam weeks. I do catch myself doing this at times, but I always try to compensate less sleep at night with trying to find time to take a nap during the day, or if I can't eat a full meal, I would eat fruit, or something really easy such as yogurt when I feel like I don't have time to sit down and eat a full on meal. 


However, there are always those days that are just hopeless. So, if you are reading this blog , why don't you post something in the comment box below and tell me how you overcome days like this? 

It would be greatly appreciated by me of course, but also for other people who read this and are having a bad day and can't just sing a sad song to turn it around. 

3 comments:

20-something girl. said...

Gabby-Great blog! This is what I do to try and avoid having those bad days:

http://go2uttyler.blogspot.com/2012/09/mid-semester-madness.html

I hope it helps! :)

Unknown said...

This is awesome! When I'm having rough days, I always make an effort to hit the gym and play some basketball. This gets my mind off of everything that's going on and allows me to escape reality for an hour or so. Afterwards I feel rejuvenated and motivated to get my work done!

butough said...

voir le site de l'éditeur répliques de sacs à main gucci top article Chrome-Hearts Dolabuy parcourez ce site Web sacs répliques acheter en ligne

Post a Comment