Saturday, June 2, 2012

Tyler's Farmer's Market

          After reading Ryan's blog about what there to do in Tyler, this is something to do and an alternative to the MET at The University of Texas at Tyler, ya'll. Last Thursday, Leah (my new summer roommate) and I took a trip up to Tyler's Farmer's Market. We were pleased by the prices, and I made many purchases for myself and our greater household... and even my guinea pigs.

Leah "instagrammed" the corn. 


            We got to purchase vegetables and fruits directly from the source, and had the privilege of meeting  nice people like John and Joan Lowery from Winona. Joan giggled with us awhile and sold us some sweet cucumbers. 

           The hours of Tyler's Farmer's Market are from 7am-"4pm" Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I say the ending time in quotation marks, because I know a lot of them pack up and leave before it gets too hot. Don't wake up too late or you'll miss out.

I went back today!

No comments:

Post a Comment