Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Have a New Favorite Restaurant in Tyler

           This weekend the girlfriend and I went to this little diner in Tyler called The Diner located just past Buffalo Wild Wings on Broadway. I would have to say it's probably my new favorite restaurant in Tyler. Stanley's would easily be my favorite- if they had better hours. If you haven't had Stanley's yet then I highly recommend you go there ASAP, and make sure that you get there early.
             I had a sandwich called The Flatliner, and it definitely deserved the name. I could feel my arteries clogging just looking at it. It was a cheeseburger with two grilled cheese sandwiches in place of the buns. It was the most delicious hamburger that I have ever put in my mouth. Lory just got a chicken fried steak, but she says that it was phenomenal and easily in her top five places to get a chicken fried steak. So next time you're looking for a place to eat, give this place a try. You won't regret it.

P.S. If you're brave enough to try it they have a pancake eating challenge. Eat 15 buttermilk pancakes and it's free, and they'll even post your picture on the wall.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, give me 15 pancakes.

a. katrina said...

How much time do they give to down the pancakes?

RyanRussell said...

Hahaha, I didn't ask. The menu didn't specify a time limit though....

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I definitely want to try the Flatliner. It seems delectable based on how you described it. How much time was allotted for the challenge? I’m curious, but I think I’ll pass!


Lawrie Brinkerhoff

Post a Comment