Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Curious Case of the Snooping Dogg pt. 1



I recently posted about Clicks Live in Tyler and the big name groups they have play there from time to time. Well, it was just recently announced that Snoop Dogg will be performing at Clicks in Tyler on June 8th.


What a handsome smile

Clicks has really outdone themselves this time. I'm sure the lot of you are giddy with excitement and are jumping with joy at the idea of Snoop Dogg coming to Tyler. Trust me, I am too. I mean he did manage to perform with Tupac Shakur at Coachella so anything could happen. I plan on covering this show from now until it happens in my new mini-blog-series The Curious Case of the Snooping Dog. Tune in for more installments in the coming weeks! I'll be posting a link to where you can buy tickets as soon as the Clicks website posts one or they go on sale this Friday at 11 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment