Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Curious Case of the Snooping Dogg pt. 2


Hello fellow believers! Tickets for the coming of Snoop Dogg to Tyler are on sale now at the Clicks website! General admission tickets are $40 plus tax and V.I.P. tickets are $350. I don't believe I could ever be that big of a fan of Snoop Dogg for V.I.P. tickets. Especially on my budget.... Actually I'll be missing the show all together.


I'm really upset about missing that smiling face

As it turns out my grandmother's birthday falls on the same day as the show. (June 8th for all of those who haven't been following) I would give her tickets but I just don't believe a rap show is the place for an 80 year old woman from Tennessee. Joking aside I'll gladly put my family above  However, this shouldn't stop the lot of you fine University of Texas at Tyler students from going and enjoying the show. And be sure to let me know how it goes!!!


now our mucical guest Mr. Jack White


Life Cheat #8963: When someone asks if you're a god you say YES

No comments:

Post a Comment