Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines day? Nope! Valentines Week!

It's Valentines day! The wonderful day of the year when you show your significant other or that crush just how much you care and how special they...ugh...sorry I almost barfed. I like valentines day. Notice I didn't use that other four letter word. But you might ask how could you like valentines day if not for that word? It's really quite simple. Baked goods! Every year around this time, our apartment is filled with candy, cupcakes, cookies and other wonderful junk food. The best part? They're home made and not by me. People, please don't wait for that one day of the year to show someone they matter. Bake cupcakes all year round! But seriously, do it often and you might even find..oh here we go...Love! See I said the word. There's hope for me after all. With that said I'm off not to go celebrate Valentines day, but Valentines week. Cupcakes usually last a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment