Thursday, January 26, 2012

Food Vlog!

I've been hungry all day. Starving. Ravenous. This is appalling, seeing as I love food. And I know I'm not alone, either. So many of the underclassmen here have fallen victim to the "boxed" diet. You know the four basic food groups of the "boxed" diet: cheesy, salty, starchy, and fat-tastic. Then, I thought back to my dinner last night. Oven baked salmon, hot brown rice, and crispy asparagus spears. So I figured, in t he wake of my everlasting hunger, I would impart a special skill to all of you young people. As some of you are in apartments or even dorms for the first time this semester, and you're going to need to know how to feed yourselves. No, I don't mean sticking some mac and cheese in the microwave. No, the peas and carrots in the Ramen cup don't count as vegetables. No, that doesn't count McDonald's at two a.m. I don't care how awesome the fries are. It's time to grow up and eat like big boys and girls! By the time you get to college, you should be able to eat well. I'll be doing a food vlog every week to give all of you darlings and hand in your food endeavors this semester. Don't worry, you won't be blowing your budgets on my recipes. And it will be good for you, I promise! It just won't taste like it. Watch, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment