Friday, January 20, 2012

Accounting.. no longer the bane of my existence


In my introduction blog post I mentioned that I was thinking about double majoring if I like my accounting course.
My mindset when I walked into the first class was "you're horrible at math. accounting is math. you will fail" this played in as a medley in my mind over and over. Turns out the professor son's had a medical emergency and we got out of class. The second day went much better with the professor there. The professor managed to soothe the medley from the first day out of my head.
I'm always doing things way ahead before there done because i'm worried if I don't do it then I won't do it at all. So I went home and set on starting the online homework assigned. Much to my surprise I only needed a little help from a friend to complete the assignment. I received a 100! and now sadly i'm excitedly waiting (did I just say that? and about accounting? what?) for the professor to upload the next chapter of the homework. So I can complete it.

The rest of my week was pretty great too. Lots of homework that was completed in the four day week. I wrote a business letter to the owner of Borden Dairy complaining that when the milk companies make marketing towards eating gingerbread men and milk during the holiday season it is killing innocent cookies. The person I based my complaint off of was Gingerbread Man from the movie Shrek. I went a little out there for that assignment but the professor likes creativity so.

No comments:

Post a Comment