Monday, October 24, 2011

Where I Am In This Teaching Program...

I am going to have to take some time and think of how to put together a lesson plan. I actually need to put together 5 different lesson plans. For my STEP program, I am required to accumulate 30 observation hours this semester at the local high school and during this time I am required to teach 5 different lessons and be observed for 3 of those lessons.

Is it OK for me to admit that I am a bit nervous and hesitate at the needed formality that my lesson plans must be? I'm glad I am knowledgeable about the speech communication subject, but lesson plans have specifics. Not only that, but I am to use the different teaching models I am studying this semester. Some models are very boring and difficult to apply into a speech subject. But there are also some models that are interesting that I think I would like to use. I should probably go back and read through my notes...

On top of all this, I also have home work and assignments I have to type up and complete by their deadlines. This is all a bit to juggle along with trying to figure out how to make 5 appropriate lessons that will fit into a specific teaching model! I am feeling a bit worried and I think I'm going to feel slightly stuck on a few things...

No comments:

Post a Comment