Sunday, October 9, 2011

Homecoming Success

This past week was Homecoming week, and I have to say, it was pretty fabulous. Seeing as this was the first college Homecoming I actively participated in, I was impressed. There was a lot more going on than I thought there would be. I went to the Pep Rally on Monday and the car bash was awesome, not to mention the great food like the corn dogs, snow cones, and popcorn. The prelims for the Patriot Idol competition surely paid off as the finale on Friday was great. UT Tyler certainly has a talented body of students. Although I'm not a sports person, I really had a blast at the Alumni baseball game that Friday night. I made me proud to see our undergrads go up against their seniors in friendly competition.  All in all, Homecoming was a great success. I can't wait for next year! Maybe we bloggers can get our own golf cart in the parade next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment