Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Weekend!!!!


This upcoming weekend I will be heading back home to Houston. I missed out big time last weekend by not going back to celebrate the holiday. From what I heard, the 4th of July weekend was a great one filled with fun, maybe most important to a college student, good food, and socializing with family. This upcoming weekend might not be as great as last weekend but I am always up to make the most out of life. For the most part my schedule is up in the air but I will probably do a lot of hanging out with the family and going out with friends. I have one planned event for the weekend, which is a basketball tournament that me and a few friends are playing in and planning to win. I will be sure to let you know the details on how that went next week. What are your weekend plans? Hope you have a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment