Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sleeping late

Will be the end of me, waking up at 12:30 is killing me! I know it's a weird thing to complain about, but with the summer days dwindling I feel like I'm wasting my summer sleeping. Need to get out and get active, get some sun, run around, play jacks, with our hula hoops and pushing hoops with a stick... Okay maybe not but I really should think about being more active, probably has good things to go with it. Been watching Breaking Bad, pretty good show, glad I got around to watching it after it being out for so long. Training is going as well as expected, taking a break from running though due to extreme leg pain and sadness. Was thinking about going to Jasper this weekend for my Dad's birthday but I don't think I can afford the travel costs, even though gas is going down thankfully. I might just have to wait until it goes down to 1 dollar, like the good ol' days.

No comments:

Post a Comment