Thursday, July 14, 2011

Luck needs to turn around

Been having a rough few weeks lately. Not anything overly bad, just a long stretch of not a lot of good things happening. I really need to fix my sleeping schedule, right now I'm waking up at like 12:30, eat lunch, shower, then go to work. Not a lot of morning time to do activities. The main problem would be my inability to fall asleep, I toss and turn for a few hours then mercifully I go to sleep for a few hours then, well you can read the above sentence. I found a temporary fix to help my brain settle, I'll watch king of queens, that seems to help me fall asleep faster. But yeah, lot of stress, only about a month left until school starts so I really need to get in gear and stop wasting my summer sleeping and trying to sleep and go outside and get some sun and run around, be a kid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment