Monday, June 6, 2011

New Summer hobby

Hey there everybody, well summer is in full swing and it is blazing hot outside so I'm trying to figure out things I can do to where I don't have to endure the sweltering heat. One thing I've sort of started to do is something called "streaming" my videogames. There's a software you get where when you play a video game and it broadcasts what you're doing to a website and people watch what you play... Kind of interesting stuff, I mean I'm already playing the video game, might as well let other people watch I guess? Not sure, but a lot of the more popular people get game donations and some money donations, not gonna lie that would be pretty cool. And with that software you can do reviews or playthroughs of video games, which also has the potential for financial money gain as well. But yeah, for right now I'm just playing around and enjoying all the relaxation!

No comments:

Post a Comment