Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Been a Minute!!!! (3 Weeks Away)

It’s been a minute since I have wrote a blog. Reason being because I took a 3 week “vacation” after the spring semester ended up until the summer. So what have I been up to since the end of the school year? Glad you ask. When the spring semester ended I went back home to Houston. It was good to see family and friends that I have not seen in a prolonged amount of time (it’s always good to be back home). To be honest my weekdays was full of doing absolutely NOTHING. As much as I love the city, I quickly realized that it was nothing for me in the city right now. All of my family and friends was either working or going to school, which is very plausible. In the evening time when everyone would get off, me and some friends would either played basketball or go out to look at the NBA playoffs at a restaurant. For my birthday weekend, which was May 29th, I went to Louisiana with my family. As you could guess, it was a lot of fun being reunited with the family again. About my birthday night? Let’s just say it’s very very hard to recover from a 21st birthday the next day, which felt like the worst day of my life. Call me crazy but end the end I think it was all worth it in my opinion. Overall, I had a good time back at home. Just seeing my family and friends in good health was enough for me. Everyone have a good day!!!!! TTYL...

No comments:

Post a Comment