Monday, January 3, 2011

Wii Fit Plus.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! Mine was great. My family came down and it was great spending time with them. For Christmas I got a Wii along with Wii Fit Plus and let me tell you it's probably the best thing that has ever been invented! I love it! It keeps up with how many calories you have burned along with how much time you have worked out during that day. All your information is stored and each week you can look to see how much progress you have made. There is so much you can do as well, you can do yoga, aerobics, strength training, along with activities to help your balance and fun activities to do to burn even more calories. Also if there is a certain area of your body you are wanting to work on you can go in and select that, for example if you wanted to work on your stomach you would go in and select that and it would give you an exercise routine that will help that area. I love it because it's very interactive which makes it fun so you won't get bored with it like other exercise equipment. I hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Norman ( JNorm) said...

I got the same thing for Christmas and I love it just as well. I enjoy my wii fit the most... It allows me to feel like I am making a lot of progress.

Post a Comment