Saturday, January 1, 2011

What's your resolution?

Hello there my lovelies! How did you welcome in the new year? I did it by dancing in my apartment, because I'm awesome like that! What are your resolutions for this year? I think mine will be to get back to my nutrition plan, picking my workout schedule back up, and just getting everything going again. This vacation was really nice, but Monday work starts back up so it's time to get back to the real world. It'll be great to see all my buddies at work again! I think I'd also like to be less of an introvert, ya know, get out more and just try to live life a little more. I'm 23 going on 24 this year and I'm graduating this December if everything goes right, so it's time to start thinking a little more long term. Maybe see about setting up a more permanent job at the university once I get my degree or start looking into internships of some sort. I want to hit the ground running and do the right things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment