Monday, January 10, 2011

Whats going on ....???

It is definitely winter time... the snow, the gloomy sky, and wind . It is so cold that all I want to do is stay in bed and drink hot chocolate. I received my financial aid today and I was not very happy with the results. The school decided that I was receiving too much aid and decided to lower my grant money. I feel that that should not be their decision because I still have housing and other fees to pay for with the money that is not used for tuition and fees. I guess that's what happens when it boils down to your last semester and you are about to graduate. But that's OK I will make it through this last semester regardless. I have 8 more days before I get back into the the swing of things at school... long hours studying, projects, groups, and dealing with organization projects. Man the break went by SO fast. But I am so ready for it to all be over... at least for a few months until grad school starts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment