Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The First Day of School



         Well, I don't know about you, but I am excited about starting this semester! I am in my final semester here at the University and only need to take 9 hours.
I've never felt more motivated to finish. I am taking my last few upper division courses for my major, plus a senior seminar.
       I'm supposedly taking a class with this hard core professor, so I'm a bit uneasy about that. But hey, I'm a senior!
       I've only gone to one class thus far, so I'm not exactly sure what all I can really say about my classes. The one I attended only lasted about 15 minutes! Syllabus days...
      I am also enrolled in a drawing class at the junior college that should be a great outlet for some creativity. Also, in March I am taking a belly dancing class. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment