Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to the Books!!!!

         After a well-needed break, today officially marks the first day of school for the 2010 spring semester. The break was a refreshing one. Its always good to go home and spend some time with your loved ones (some more than others lol) and your friends.
        Today I only had one class, Tests and Measurements, that entitled the usual first day protocol of handing out the syllabus and going over it. The class ended early as most classes do on the first day, allowing me an ample amount of time to go around and hang out with some friends I have not seen since last semester before heading to work.
        Tomorrow I have three classes which should be an ultimate indicator on how my semester should go. I will check back in with you all tomorrow for further updates on the new semester and goals that I shall keep unlike last semester. TTYL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment