Thursday, December 23, 2010

On the Second Day Before Christmas...

On the second day before Christmas my true love gave to me....
I was forced to get out of bed & be ready by 10 a.m. this morning when my boyfriend would show up at my door to pick me up to go run those last minute Christmas shopping errands. Sure enough he was outside my house at 10 a.m. on the dot this morning.
Today was the day we saved for buying restaurant gift cards for his parents & grandparents, since he got paid today. Thankfully Academy & Gander Mountain can hold my attention for awhile as the boyfriend tries to find "gun socks". I didn't even know guns had socks. I liked looking at the dead, stuffed animals on the wall. They are exciting. We got to go into the wild animal room at Gander Mountain and marvel at the stuffed mountain lions, hogs, and a random hippopotamus head...
Wal-mart provided us for the gift cards. We got Olive Garden, Chili's/On the Border, and then a McDonald's card. Yay. :) His family will be joyous.
For lunch he treated me to a delicious sandwich meal at Cheddar's. On the drive home, he put on the Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment