Thursday, November 18, 2010

Whats on my Mind........

Today was one of those days when you get so overwhelmed that all you want to do is hit the sack. Tests... Projects... More tesst.... Bigger projects. When does it ever end or does it? I am looking forward to going to grad school, but I am not looking forward to getting myself into more group projects. I really don't mind doing group projects if everyone can meet the deadline for once. I understand that we are very busy people, but people should know that school is just as important as making money. Sometimes you just have to manage your time a little better. I guess some people manage time more effectively than others. I am not a last minute person, or better yet a procrastinator. I have to set and meet deadlines so that I won't get overwhelmed with so much stuff. How do you feel about group projects and are you a person who likes to stay ahead and make lists of things to do for the day? Or are you a procrastinator and a person who just lives it up and do whatever you can and if it doesn't get done then so be it? Don't get me wrong, I live everyday to the fullest because you never know when it's your last, but I just like a little organization. So I guess what I'm trying to get at is when you are working with others try not to wait until the last minute to get it done!!!!

Let me know how you feel!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment