Monday, November 29, 2010

Welcome Back!!!!

I hope everyones break was good and everyone had plenty to eat. I guess it's time to return to our workout and burn off that turkey. So today was lets just say... slow for me. The first day back always seems to be a drag. But the most exciting thing is that we only have 3 WEEKS!!!! The break begins on December 20 and ends January 17. A whole month of relaxation!

So what is everyone planning to do for Christmas? As you can see my family decided to do something different this year. Instead of buying a bunch of gifts and dealing with shopping we decided to take our money and go to Disney World. I have been doing some research but I need some help with were to go and things to do....

Magic Kingdom theme park at Walt Disney World Resort. Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I worked at DisneyWorld during Christmas time I suggest you take my advice. Christmas is one of the busiest seasons for Disney due to the Christmas parades and parties. Do NOT go to Magic Kingdom on Christmas Eve or Christmas. Magic Kingdom is by far the busiest park. If you are spending a day at each park I would suggest y ou go to Magic Kingdom first. If you are there for Christmas Eve or Christmas I would suggest going to Animal Kingdom. My mom and sister came to visit me for a week before Christmas. We went to Animal Kingdom on Christmas Eve and were able to ride Expedition Everest 3 times in a row without having to wait in rediculous lines. Also, every park ticket can get 1 fast pass each hour for a ride and a show. I would suggest going first to get fast passes and then finding a ride to ride. Some rides you would want the passes for are Soarin', Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Rockin' Roller Coaster ( my favorite), and if you are interested Peter Pan's Flight as well. Peter Pan's Flight last for about 3 minutes and the lines can get to be over an hour because it is every little kid's favorite ride. The best times to ride rides are as soon as the park opens, before closing, and also before and during parades and shows because other people will be lined up to watch them. The parades and shows are cool, but you can also watch them on YouTube so I would suggest saving those for last. If you want any other tips you know where to find me.

Jocelyn Norman ( JNorm) said...

Thanks for the advice... I will be sure to use this advice when we go I know you know this area really well... so were should we stay ?

Post a Comment