Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas.


I cannot wait until Christmas! These next 3 weeks need to go by really fast and after this semester I could really use a break. The studying for finals has already began for me. Luckily for me though I don't have any projects or papers to write, just a one page extra credit paper that won't be hard at all. It will be such a relief to take these finals, so I can head home and spend some time with my family! This time of year is definitely my favorite because I love the cooking, shopping, and just being able to relax. One of my family's Christmas traditions is to watch Christmas Vacation, I love this movie and it just never seems to get old. We also always end up watching the Home Alone movies, which I love and have probably seen about a million times. I also like this time of year because it's cold and my dad always has a fire going, which always makes the house feel cozy. I helped my mom put the tree up Sunday before I headed back to Tyler and it turned out really nice. I love helping her put up the ornaments and looking at all the old ones from when I was little because it brings back a lot of good memories. Only 25 days until Christmas and I have already begun the countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment