Friday, July 2, 2010

Student Orientation coming soon

I already did a slight video about the student orientation but I'm geared up to go to round 2! And if we're lucky we, the student communications team, will get a slight spot to discuss the things that we do so well. The facebook app that we work on is doing really well, a lot of new students are getting the opportunity to meet and make new friends so I'm happy to see that happen. I'm excited to give our presentation though, it's a good chance that at least half the people in that room have talked to one of us over the summer, so I'll be happy to get a chance to talk to all of the people in person.
Also I'm planning to take part in a Marathon that Tyler is putting on in October. I won't be doing the marathon or half-marathon mind you, but they do have a 5K that I can easily knock out. So look for me to start mentioning that whenever it gets closer. I hope everybody is having a great summer, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment