As much as I've appreciated Spring Break, I think I'm ready for it to be over. *laughs* I've spent the last two days helping the UT Tyler Bookstore (Now run by Barnes & Noble) into their new location. And let me tell you, that is actually WORK. I've also been working on getting the UT Tyler Student Government elections online this year. It looks good, and hopefully everything will come together for us. If you're interested in running for a SGA position, the candidate's packet will be available this Monday in UC 3400.
Anywho, I still haven't heard any new or exciting plans from our readers. Does that mean there isn't anything cool going on this Spring Break?
2 comments:
Well, I am going in to Houston tomorrow to attend the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo on Thursday as well as see Brad Paisley that night!
kobe 9
michael kors handbags
chicago bears jerseys
michael kors handbags sale
air max 90
ray bans
tiffany and co
under armour outlet
fitflops sale clearance
nike air max 90
Post a Comment