Day 2 of Spring Break 2010 at UT Tyler and I am in day 2 of my job with the Student Communications Team. So far so good, everything is going well and my coworkers are great! UT Tyler has many on campus jobs, you can check them out here; http://www.uttyler.edu/careerservices/patriotjobs.html. I feel all students, not just the students at UT Tyler, should look into attaining an on campus job!
Today has been a pretty good day in Tyler! My dog and I sat in my apartment and watched a TV show all day! I know in my first blog I talked about working hard with the Multisport Club, but today just happens to be a rest day! I desperately needed one of these and strongly encourage everyone to have a couple of rest days a month! This rest day I stayed on my couch all day only getting up to walk my dog, eat, and change DVD's to put in the next disc in the series.
Now I could have easily went bowling or went outside to play mini putt putt, or both since they are right next to each other, but I decided to spend quality time with my 5 year old beagle named Lucky. The city of Tyler is full of things to occupy ones time with. I know many people who go to the mall frequently, go to the movies often, and go out to eat, at the numerous locations around town, daily. There is plenty to do for everyone both on and around campus!

No comments:
Post a Comment