Monday, February 15, 2010
"Flip the Second Fraction and Multiply!"
I'm at work after a well deserved three day weekend wishing it would either get warm again or snow. This staying in the middle nonsense with the wind driven cold just won't cut it. On a random note, my co workers and I got into a conversation about the random things we've learned over our years of school. An example is like the song drilled into my head by my 7th grade math teacher on dividing a fraction. "Flip the second fraction and multiply" she would sing. My co-worker's for this same scenario was "far to far, close to close". And who in my history class during the 10th grade would ever forget the Chinese dynasty song. No one! That's who. Well i guess I cant be mad because I did remember it, but tell me when will I ever need to recite the Chinese Dynasties? What other things have you had drilled in your mind?
Labels:
T.J Sokale
1 comment:
Names of the books of the Old & New Testaments
Luther's Small Catechism - Ten Commandments & Their Meanings
A silly songs from German language classes.
Post a Comment