Monday, February 15, 2010

First Time for Everything!!!!

With me being from the best city in the world, Houston, sometimes mother nature tends to not travel the entire world. Combine that with being 19 years of experience, you pretty much think you have seen or heard about almost everything life can offer you and nothing can really surprise you or catch off guard (Unless your girlfriend tells you she is pregnant but lets not get on that). Going to school here opens up many opportunities that I never thought about. I saw real snow for the first time in.....well, forever. Yes, I know its hard to believe but think about. When do it ever snow in Houston? And lets not count the "rain" that freezes up on the way down and hit the ground and turns into water. I am talking real snow people. Snow that you can pick up and hit your roommate with for no reason and have to watch your back because he might hit you back with one. Seeing this made me feel like a kid in a candy store (Ok yeah i know that was the typical simile but I could not think of nothing else at the time, give me a break). But what do you expect from a person that never seen a scenery such as that. But a....I guess there is a first time for everything..Signing out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment