Thursday, May 9, 2013

Gabby's Farewell!

Hi guys! So today is my last day of work for the semester. I have definitely enjoyed my time here at the Call Center. In just 2 short weeks I will be on my way to Japan! FINALLYYYY! I am so excited and I cannot wait to share my experience and loads of pictures!

This is usually such a bitter sweet moment for me. I am not very good at saying bye to people, and even though I know that it's not a forever goodbye, it's still really sad for me :(

There are friends graduating, transferring or just moving on with life! And I wish all of them and you guys lots and lots of luck with the next chapter in your life!

There will be a few new faces for the summer here at the Call Center so be nice and READ THEIR STUFF! :)

I bet it's all going to be so good! I hope you all have a great summer break and keep safe!