Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring 2013 Job Fair at UT Tyler!

I am pretty excited about the upcoming job fair here at UT Tyler. For everyone who is seeking for internships or even to get an idea on how to seek employers should come to the University Center on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 from 11 am till 2 pm.
I am definitely looking forward to this because I am in the process of finding an internship and this job fair is keeping my hopes up right now.
You can also bring your resume and let the career services look at your resume. Trust me, it is definitely worth the career services to look at your resumes because they can guide you to the right direction for you career options.
And of course, for the people who are looking for a job in campus, please try to take some time out on Wednesday from 11 to 2 and come to this job fair, it will give you an idea on where to start. These is a really great opportunity that UT Tyler offers every semester for students, and we all should take advantage of this and try to get to know the employers. Let them know on where you see yourself in future. It is very important to communicate to the employers who are looking for students from UT Tyler.
Spread the word; come join us at UC on Wednesday from 11am to 2pm. And hopefully I will be able to find my internship there.

I will definitely come back here to blog about my experience on Wednesday and would love to hear it from everyone as well. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment