Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bingo Night at UT Tyler!

UT Tyler CAB (Campus Activities Board) recently held a Bingo Night here at the Patriot Zone. 
The first night I didn't go because I was busy and in all honesty, bingo has never appealed to me. 

When I got back to my room, my roommate started raving about bingo night and all the awesome prizes they had, and etc. So she told me I HAD to go to the next one, and thanks to the awesome job I have that allows me to check out campus events (and get paid for it), I went to my first Bingo Night.




It was in our Patriot Zone and open to all students. They had a table FULL of prizes. A lot more people went than I expected. 

 
Now, playing bingo when I would play bingo as a little girl I never won ANYTHING. 

The first round we played, guess who the winner was? ME! 


I was so excited. However, you can only win once to give everyone an equal chance.
Which was fine. I didn't mind. Because I still won first, making me the Bingo Queen. 

When there are more Bingo Nights, trust that the (self-proclaimed) Bingo Queen will definitely be in attendance. 

3 comments:

Alicia Conway said...

In our fast-moving world, technologies develop extremely rapidly. I've found a great article showing how modern devices can help students with their studies:

students gadgets

JHescock said...

Hi may I use the pictures on this blog for a new article about the upcoming Bingo event at UT Tyler?

raybanoutlet001 said...

nike tn pas cher
nike trainers
pittsburgh steelers jersey
michael kors outlet clearance
jets jersey
miami heat
ferragamo shoes
michael kors handbags wholesale
reebok shoes
longchamps

Post a Comment