Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spamalot!!

       Hey guys! As some of you may already know, sometimes we get Broadway plays to be put on here at UT Tyler! So far this year, Shrek the Musical, West Side Story, an many others have been performed. Earlier this semester, I went to go see West Side Story when they were here, and I really enjoyed watching it! You can read my review of it here!

       Tomorrow, which is March 21, 2013, the cast of Monty Python's Spamalot will be here at UT Tyler to put on their production! I've never seen any of Monty Python's movies or plays, but I've heard that they're all pretty funny! And if you know me, I like funny.

       I was always a part of the theater program whenever I was in elementary school, middle school, and high school! I really like to act, and I really miss theater a lot! So now, I go to see a Broadway production here on campus pretty much anytime I get the opportunity to!

       Also, next week on Tuesday, March 26th, the cast of Dream Girls the Broadway play will be here to perform their play as well.Some of you have heard of Dream Girls before, as it was made into a movie a few years ago starring Beyonce.

       If any of you are interested in getting tickets for either of these productions, you can go and pick them up in the box office at the Cowan Center! Tickets are free for UT Tyler students for most productions! Free is good, so if you're available to go, I certainly encourage you to go! I'll be there too, so I hope to see you guys there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gonna go get Dreamgirls tickets ASAP!

Unknown said...

Spamalot was absolutely HILARIOUS. It was one of the funniest plays that I have ever seen. Definitely recommend it! :)

Post a Comment