Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kat's Winter Haircut

Blue-tipped hair!
As you all may or may not be aware, I have very long, thick, brown hair. Semi-recently, I decided that I wanted to spice things up a bit, so I went and had the tips of my hair dyed BLUE!

So, once the blue went away, it was time for a trim. I am quite attached to my long hair, so I really didn't want to have to cut it all. But, it was time. I hadn't cut my hair since February!

So, last Friday I went and cut off all of the blue (about 4-6 inches), added some layers, and got some bangs! Please note before you continue reading that I am aware that my hair is still long, but it is quite a change for me! It's hard to see the difference, but it's definitely there.


Both collages have pictures from before AND after the cut. Can you see the differences? 


As a side-note, Megan thinks I'm adorable. :P

Long(ish) hair, DO care! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment