Friday, September 14, 2012

Cowan Center Shows!

LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! 
     I have a confession.... I am guilty of loving show tunes! Their just so catchy and definitely get stuck in my head for a while.... I thought I was alone in this until I realized that one of my roommate is an even BIGGER fan of show tunes.Any song actually.. I mean this girl can seriously go on and on and just have one song after another, singing her heart out in our apartment in PV. I feel like she's a human version of Pandora (she's not gonna be happy that I wrote about her :) hehe ) But of course I was delighted that we shared the same love for it! And you better believe that we are so thrilled that students get a free ticket to each show at The Cowan Center! 



 YES! I know! Awesome right? And all you need is your UT Tyler student ID and take it to the box office in the Cowan Center! I got a free ticket for the Blue Man Group and Blast last semester! Best time ever! 

BUT here's the thing.. you have to look at the Cowan Center webpage when the "public sale" begins to get tickets. This means that STUDENTS BETTER HURRY TO THE COWAN AND GET THEIR TICKETS! 

Remember they have limited amount of tickets and seats! So if it's a production you want to go to, make sure to mark your calendar when the tickets are available to students. 
Also UT Tyler posts flyers around campus for reminders. Below are just the Broadway Series that the Cowan Center will be hosting. 

Like I mentioned, Blue Man Group, Blast, and Bill Cosby were just a few of the shows last semester that I went to. I cannot stress enough the variety and the awesomness of the shows UT Tyler and Cowan Center offers!So make sure to check on their website to view more shows. 



NOW GO GO GO! GET YOUR TICKETS! 

Hope to see you there! 



  • SHREK THE MUSICAL Thursday, November 15, 2012
    7:30 PM

    Member sales begin August 6.
    Public sales begin October 22
     

  • WEST SIDE STORY
    Tuesday, January 22, 2013
    7:30 PM

    Member sales begin August 6.
    Public sales begin November 26.
  • Monty Python's SPAMALOT
    Thursday, March 21, 2013
    7:30 PM
    Member sales begin August 6.
    Public sales begin February 18.

  • DREAMGIRLS
    Tuesday, March 26, 2013
    7:30 PM 

    Member sales begin August 6.
    Public sales begin February 25

3 comments:

Jelissa Lair said...

Wow, sounds like you have an awesome roommate. I bet she brightens your day with her singing! I'm saving the date for the Shrek, West Side Story, AND Dreamgirls. I must see them. Great blog.

Unknown said...

Your roomate seems pretty gnar

Download 2018 said...

I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment