Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Speaking in Class

           No matter what college you go to, you know "that person". The person that answers not one, but all of the questions the professor poses. That person who corrects the teacher with articles they find on wikipedia. The one that makes snide remarks loud enough for the whole class to hear.

I've come to collect you.

           Here, at UT Tyler we allow everyone to have a say. If you are nervous about speaking out in class, you can use our Blackboard discussion board. :) The point is, our professors want us to interact. An exchange of understanding ideas, because this is the best way for us to learn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember that time that Prof made me so mad in class and I said "because nothing I say matters" and he said "not if you're wrong"... its good to laugh about it now. Lol

Anonymous said...

And I am afraid I am definitely "that person" aka. Annoying person ;)

Unknown said...

Julia, you are not! You always contribute to discussion. :)

Post a Comment