Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DIY: Band T-Shirts at UT Tyler

Ever since my band The Problem Preachers released it's first full-length album for free online I've thought of different ways to promote ourselves. Through my deep and tumulus time in my thought box I came up with an idea. T-SHIRTS! However, we come to a road block as soon as we start: How can I make these and cheaply and without us having to charge $20 a piece for them. That's easy! SPRAY PAINT to the rescue.

I'll begin with a basic white t-shirt, cardboard, exacto knife, pen, pencil, and spray paint. Then I will create t-shirts stencils ready for mass production with images such as the following.



Each of these are originals that I've drawn to help promote my band but now I think it's time to put them on some t-shirts. I'll be sure and post updates as they are being made!

1 comment:

Post a Comment