Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter-Sunday-Going-Home-itis


My coworker T.J wrote a blog about Spring-break-itis. Which I think I may be suffering from similar strand. It's Easter-Sunday-Going-Home-itis. The anticipation of going home has made me suffer from a lack of motivation.  The essay that I have due tomorrow seems more like a 500 page essay on the Korean War rather than a 1,500 word essay about my major. The Accounting test I have Wednesday feels like Organic Chemistry final exam. Every little thing I have to do feels like it's so ridiculously hard to do. When it's not. At all. Truth is i'm about 200 words short on the essay with two paragraphs left. The Accounting test will be easy.
.....
Maybe I just need some sleep
that sounds good
actually quite awesome..
I think I'll do that in a couple hours. Yeah. that sounds like a plan.
Bye! zzzzzz
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment