Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Woe is me!

So. My Tech 2323 is a core for business majors here at school. The class is basically to give everyone a refresh on how to specific business writings.We also learn and use Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word. We're also taught how to use Microsoft Access. The final project of this class is a collaborative group presentation on a made up company of the groups choice.
   I happen to be in a group with the professors TA which both raises the standards and also gives us some lax.
Anyway, why I am writing this whole thing is. This class is making my brain all mixed up. Right now i'm on a current train to possible becoming an Architecture major. But this class is making me having inner dialogue with myself much like this:
Me: You like buildings
Me: I like money
Me: You like to draw
Me: I like determining how to market a product
Me: You need a bigger challenge than marketing
Me: How would you know?
...That's it
    So i'm extra excited for Spring Break because hopefully the beach will ease the fighting in brain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But this break will be only 4 days, in my case at least I will need a month to put in order the ideas in my brain, so I'm waiting for the summer.

Post a Comment