Sunday, March 4, 2012

Midterms? Pshhhh

So, the closer we get to midterms, the more I worry about other people. I wonder why they aren't studying. I wonder why they are still on tumblr (or pinterest, whatever). I wonder why they are downloading documentaries... oh, that one is me. Actually, all of those are me.
               
Instead of leaving all college students to their own devices, I did some research for you.

Here are some sites to waste your time~
Click Here for art.
Click Here for funny stuff.
Click Here for Spring fashion.
Click Here for cute animals.
Click Here for free stuff.
Click Here for more free stuff.
Click Here for a weird music video.
Click Here for an article about relationships.
Click Here for cute pictures.
Click Here for instructions on how to dip dye your hair.

You're welcome.
Now, back to "studying"... heh heh heh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's another one for wonderful, mostly literature-related art: 50watts.com

aharrell said...

I wouldn't advise the free tattoos on craigs list tho....

Post a Comment