Monday, February 27, 2012

DIY Free Spring Break

Instead of going to Padre or skiing, I'm staying on campus this Spring Break.
Coined "staycation" by some person with too lax an understanding of words, I plan on having fun near home for cheap. I'm making a trip to home to Oklahoma for a music festival at the ending of April, and hopefully a trip to France this summer.
I'm thinking a free Spring Break.

Free Things I Plan on Doing:
  • walking around the woods on campus
  • making collages out of old magazines
  • silly workout, best if done with a friend (pop in an old workout tape and laugh while you gesticulate. Bianca says Jane Fonda)
  • listen to CDs all the way through
  • sew up all my clothes differently to make them cool B)
  • swim!
  • color my hair with Kool Aid (purple?)
  • rub my head and pat my belly
  • beautify my resume with watercolors
  • use old paint to refinish ugly furniture, pictureframes, corkboards, etc
  • find a free art show
Okay, maybe you want to play basketball instead. Whatever. The point is, I'm going to have fun, and it won't cost much~

No comments:

Post a Comment