Monday, January 30, 2012

Maturing in College?/1000th Blog!!!

Thinking back, I realize my room has gotten cleaner and more organized every year since I started college. Needless to say freshman year wasn't my most efficient year. Coming in as an unorganized and sporadic freshman my room was usually messy. Clothes were all over the place along with books and shoes. Somehow clothes managed  to hang from the laundry bin, sit around the laundry bin, and even under the laundry bin but never actually make it inside. The change finally came when i woke up late one morning and had to sift through my clothes to find the new ones making me late for class. Sad I know. The next day I angrily organized my room and gave everything a proper place. Out of spite since then I've managed to keep my room in good condition and most importantly, efficient for those late mornings. In fact, having my room a bit messy starts to bother me now. Maturing in college. Not just a myth after all.

It has been brought to my attention that this blog is our 1000th blog of the students communications team. Congratulations everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment