Sunday, October 16, 2011

This week starts something altogether different...

On Monday, as in the day after today, I will be starting my field observations for my education classes. This means I'll have to sit in on actual classrooms and take notes on how teachers teach their students. I'll be watching an elementary school class, a middle school class, and a high school class. That doesn't bother at all really. I think it'll be really interesting to see how teachers dealing with students of different age groups interact with them. Since I'll have to pick out which kind of theories the teachers use in their teaching methods, I'll be that much more fascinating. What's going to get me is the papers we have to write after all of this. I've never been a fan of lengthy essay; I hate it even now. With essays, there's always that pressure. "Did I write enough, say enough, explain enough, cite enough..." It can be a little overwhelming, but I guess if I take notes well enough it won't be too bad. Still won't like it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment