Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Grad School Classes

My two grad classes are both on-line. So I have been spending this past week trying to keep up with the Black Board and have been trying to remember when which assignment is due. These are my first on-line classes ever, so it feels as if it is taking me awhile to get used to how they work.
Now, I've participated with Black Board plenty of times. But, I am used to going to class every day and sitting around a group of students and listen to the professor. I've done this for the past 16 years of my life since I've been in school. So, the on-line class thing is taking awhile to get the hang of. I think the most important thing for me to remember is that I have to keep checking my patriot e-mail and logging into Black Board to see if there are any updates, messages, or open assignments to work on.
Since my classes are in education, I think I get the opportunity to student teach this semester and collect 30 observation hours. I wonder what that will be like. I hope it's as awesome as I think it might be. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment