Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Classes.

I haven't taken a summer class in awhile, so taking one this summer has definitely not been fun. The class doesn't start until 10:50am though, so it's not too bad. Another plus is that I'm getting a class over with in 5 weeks rather than taking it a whole semester. That is probably the best part of taking a summer class because you can get it over with really quick, which is great for me since this is my last class before I can graduate. Also since I'm taking it during the summer, I only have to do the group project that's required for the class. If I would have taken it during a full semester, I would have had to do the group project and a individual paper, which wouldn't have been fun. Summer will definitely get better once this class is over with and I'm looking forward to that. Hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment