Thursday, June 30, 2011

Middle of summer, come on school!

It is almost the 4th of July and I am so ready for school to start! UT Tyler offers so many activities to do during the school year that it is so depressing staying here over the summer. I understand that not many people are here during the summer, heck... it's pretty much a ghost campus, but come on school because I can not wait for some free stuff!! Once school starts back up I am sure Campus Activities Board (CAB) will have something ready for everyone to jump in to as a "Welcome Back" kind of gimmick and you know what... I fall for it every time! :) So, everyone should say, "Come on school!" because we want free fun! Even though classes start up then, the first week is mostly syllabus/class schedule talk and not much of actual learning items for the respective class you are in. The activities by CAB far make up for classes actually starting.

So everyone yell with me, "Come on school! Come on school! Come on school!"

No comments:

Post a Comment