Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Have you heard about the story for a service dog for Autism?

           April is the month for acknowleding Autism as well as Occupational Therapy and because both are related to each other I decided to do a blog that covers both topics. I am very passionate about occupational therapy becasue it is the career that I have chosen for the future. I am also doing an internship at Trinity Mother Francis Hospital (Occupational Therapy Outpatient Clinic). However, most importantly I love working with children and this is why I wanted to share this story with you.
           The first video you may have seen is from the story of the young girl from East Texas. People responded to pleas on Facebook about a family in need of a service dog for their daughter. I remember seeing this on Facebook and I responded promptly after seeing the post, but I wanted to show a follow-up video about this story. So check it out!



This video was created in Time Square and it shows all the people that OT has helped and made a huge difference in their lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment