Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sister Moves Back Home





          Last Thursday I got word from my parents that my younger sister was kicked out of her apartment by one of her roommates & that my sister was going to move back home. Now, I'd been used to having the East side of the house all to myself over the last 6 months, so when I was told she was coming home & bringing one of her other roommates into the house, I hurried home to try & hide my stuff in hopes that my roommies wouldn't help themselves to my things.
        Also, I was kind of worried that with 2 additional people on my end of the house that maybe I couldn't get any peace & that I would become frustrated now having to share. I also worried that my once, quiet atmosphere, which was heavenly for studying, would be gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment