Monday, November 15, 2010

Since I posted something about my cat I figured I should post something about my dog, Mr. Tinkles. He is the cutest thing and has such an awesome personality. The things he does are funny, he has all these chew toys that he likes to "kill."  He thinks he is tough and barks at any little noise he hears. He is scared of my cat though, he will get close to her but the second she moves he jumps back. He hates being by himself, anytime you leave for awhile and come back he gets really excited and won't stop jumping up and down until you pick him up and love on him. He is also really spoiled, if you're rubbing on his chest and stop, he will scratch your hand until you start rubbing again. Also anytime something comes out of the dryer that is warm he wants to get in it and sleep. He also has been enjoying my new electric blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment